Followers

Sunday 25 October 2020

# 47 - Anything Goes

Time for another CD Sunday Plus Challenge and it is my turn to host this challenge.
 
Here is my card.  I used a 7" x 10" for the base. 





This image comes from an old CD by Joanna Sheen called Hollywood Vintage.

The die cut perfume bottle is from the Downton Abbey collection by Crafter's Companion. I added a feather to the bottle and lots of sparkles using rhinestone ribbon which is so much easier than sticking them on individually. 



It has a matching insert. 

If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.


Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, a great image from yesteryears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am late arriving Jocelyn. Love all the bling. I am sure I have some of this ribbon but haven't used it yet. What's new?
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete