Followers

Sunday 22 November 2020

# 49 - Anything Goes

 Time for another CD Sunday Plus Challenge and it is Pamela's turn to host this challenge.

 Here is my card.  





The backing paper from My Craft Studio - Spring Wildlife

The die cut unicorn is a Sweet Dixie die. 

I used holographic card to mat the backing paper onto and also for the sentiment die which is from Kim Hinds Sentiments Dies.
I then added glitter to the little paper flowers. 

If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.


Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this particular die before and it looks very striking as a silhouette. The backing paper is just perfect.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast of the unicorn against the lovely backing paper. Such a pretty die.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete