Followers

Sunday 20 February 2022

# 79 - Anything Goes

 It's my turn to host this fortnight at CD Sunday Plus.

Here is what I have made.   




I have used backing papers from Shoes in Bloom CD by Ooh La La Creations which features the artwork of L S Brownlee.


The little perfume bottles have been made using a Tonic Die set called Impassioned Incense Alluring Perfume Bottle Die Set.

I made these as a Valentine's Day treat for some girlfriends and added some chocolates inside.




If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here. 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea and they look brilliant, must have taken ages to make, I hope they enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  2. A work of art Jocelyn. At first glance I thought they were made of parchment.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete