Followers

Sunday 3 April 2022

# 82 - Anything Goes

 It's Jo's turn to host this fortnight at CD Sunday Plus.

Here is my card.   



I used the Gruffies and Happy Hoppers CD by Joanna Sheen for this card. 


If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here. 

I had some images left over from making my card so decided to make another one. 


The clouds are a Carnation die and download. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the gruffies and this is one of my favourite images.

    2 great cards.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks just like I feel sometimes. Great card Jocelyn. I hope your Anniversary Celebrations went well.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks how I feel at the moment, two lovely cards, love the image
    Hope you enjoyed your anniversary and many more to come

    ReplyDelete