Followers

Sunday 15 May 2022

# 85 - Anything Goes

It's Pamela's turn to host this fortnight at CD Sunday Plus.

Here is my card.   




I used an image, sentiments and backing paper all from Journey to Wonderland CD by Debbi Moore Designs. The teapot and cup die are from a Crafter's Companion advent calendar. 

If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.  

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Jocelyn, love the theme! Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me and I conflate Wonderland with Wonka. Did it here at first, thought he was Depp, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jocelyn. Great card. I love all things 'Wonderland'. Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete