Followers

Sunday 19 March 2023

#106 - Anything Goes

It's Pamela's turn to host the challenge this fortnight at CD Sunday Plus.

Here is my card.   






I've made this card using a beautiful butterfly stamp and die set from Crafter's Companion coloured with alcohol brush markers. To add a little sparkle I added a clear sparkle pen.  The backing paper is a download from Tattered Lace Magazine. The sentiment is from Small Talk Stickers. I used a Woodware die to cut out the little black buttons. 

If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.  

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jocelyn. I have been waiting for your post to find out how you made it. Wonderful colouring. I love all butterflies.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the background and the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. Beautifully coloured.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete