Followers

Sunday 30 April 2023

#109 - Anything Goes

 It's my turn to host the challenge this fortnight at CD Sunday Plus.

and here is my card.   



I really enjoyed making my card for this challenge as it required a lot of fine detail adding all those little diamond dots. 

I started by folding an A4 sheet of holographic card in half to make my card base. The backing paper is from Debbie Moore's Gardening Gnomes CD which I mounted onto matching glitter card. The sentiment is a die and stamp set from last year's advent calendar by 
Crafter's Companion

The gnome, bee and plant pots are all from a stamp set by Craft Buddy Crystal Art Stamps - Spring Garden Gnome which I stamped onto white card and then fussy cut around before colouring with alcohol markers. I then sat down and set about adding dots of glue to attach all those little beads. 

I hope you like my card and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you have been making. 

If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here. 

4 comments:

  1. That must have taken hours to do with all the beads, brilliant card, and I love the garden gnome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jocelyn! Such a lot of work and fine detail. What patience.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Jocelyn, I can't imagine how long it took! Lovely images, your card made me smile.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocelyn, your recipient will not only be wowed by the love and time put into your fabulous creation, but also want to keep it displayed for a long, long time. I've never seen anything like it, and cannot imagine your patient dexterity in placing all those dots so perfectly. It really is incredible. I have enjoyed browsing your blog this morning and am your newest Google follower!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete