Followers

Monday 30 October 2023

Halloween Treat Boxes

No tricks, only Treats! 

I've been busy making a batch of these treat boxes ready for meeting up with girlfriends. 




I cut the shape for the top of the box out using double sided sticky sheets and then stuck the 'trick or treat' message over the top and used gilding flakes to make the background. I then peeled off the other side of the sticky sheet and attached it to the box lid. 



There are lots of extra embellishments to add to the boxes in this Tonic die set and I chose the spider's web ones for the outside of my boxes. 

These boxes go together beautifully and the lids once fully assembled fit perfectly. 

Here is one showing the contents. I managed to get 6 Maltesers chocolates and a chocolate eyeball in each one. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jocelyn, you are one crafty guru making all of those treat coffins, they are just too cute! And chocolate inside is always perfect in my book! Hope your meet-up is/was frightfully fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You have some very lucky friends! These are fabulous Jocelyn.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete