Followers

Sunday 14 April 2024

#131 - Anything Goes

Aimes is hosting this fortnight at CD Sunday Plus.

Here is my card.   



I went with a steampunk design for this card which is for my Granddaughter's birthday this year. 

I used downloaded images from the following companies in Etsy:

Steampunk Grunge I - 1107 from Turtle Oats for the backing paper.

Whimsical Steampunk Fairy from DigiEyeArt for the main images which I fussy cut. I will definitely be using more of these images as there are lots in the downloadable file. 

The Happy Birthday die cut was done using a Crafter's Companion die set.


If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.    

3 comments:

  1. I love this Steampunk card. It is very moody but feminine. I am sure your Granddaughter will love it.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful steam punk images and layout,love the neutral tones

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very atmospheric card, I love it and I'm sure your Granddaughter will too.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete