Followers

Sunday 9 June 2024

#135 - Anything Goes

Jo is hosting this fortnight at CD Sunday Plus.

Here is my card.   




I've used two CD's by Joanna Sheen for this card. The main image is from Project Book Volume One and for the backing paper I used The House Mouse Triple CD Collection Disc 2. The lemon and limes in the bottom corner were stamped using House Mouse Summer Rubber Stamps - Chill Out set also from Joanna Sheen.    

The die framing the main image is from John Next Door. 

The lemons and limes around the edge of the image are washi tape from AALL and Create. 


If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design that has been printed out and made up into your card or project and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.    

4 comments:

  1. I love house mouse and this is a gorgeous image, and beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it,lemons and limes to add to summer drinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Jocelyn, house mouse cards always make me smile.
    I love all the lemons and limes too - made me think of lemon drizzle cake!!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jocelyn. I used to use this CD but for some reason it won't work on my newish computer.
    Hugs, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete