Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

CD Sunday - Halloween


We've gone all spooky this week at CD Sunday for our Halloween theme and there are some hauntingly good cards by my fellow DT friends so why not go over and have a look and all the lovely inspiration this week.

I chose an image from Card Creations Plus CD called A Touch of Magic using the artwork of Linda Ravenscroft. There are some lovely designs and delicious backing papers etc. to choose from on this CD. The only extras I added are a few die cut embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. This one's a bit dark and creepy Jocelyn - perfect for Halloween. I have loads of Card creations+ cds but not this one as I didn't like the images - might have to have a rethink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jocelyn
    I would like to say many thanks for your lovely comment you left at my blog about entering CD Sunday Challenge - Halloween. Your Halloween card is stunning! I love it. Beautifully made.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete