Followers

Sunday 30 October 2011

CD Sunday - Puss Cat

Our theme this week at CD Sunday is Puss Cat. I've used this lovely image and backing paper from Joanna Sheen's 'The Jayne Netley Mayhew Collection' CD. I've had the 'Meow' ribbon in my (rather large!) ribbon stash for quite some time and was pleased to be able to use it for my card this week. I also stamped one of Joanna Sheen's House Mouse meeces who is pointing at puss with a cheeky look on his face. I've used bakers twine for the bow and attached a paw print charm.

I hope you enjoy our theme this week. Our DT have come up with some great ideas this week.

I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs and seeing all your creations.

5 comments:

  1. I love this card Jocelyn. Just purrfect with that little mouse.
    Hugs
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jocelyn and your 'Meow' ribbon is purrfect, love the little mouse too.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this little puss cat is just sooo adorable Jocelyn. You've matched up the colouring beautifully and I love the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scrap book page above. Is the meow ribbon actually black and white? I am desperately searching for black and white meow ribbon, could you please tell me where you found this? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scrap book page above. Is the meow ribbon actually black and white? I am desperately searching for black and white meow ribbon, could you please tell me where you found this? Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete