Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

I have been honoured with a Blog award


Carol of Carol's Parchment Place has done me the honour of awarding me the Liebster award. I am very pleased and excited to receive this - thank you Carol. xx

I must pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me,


It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers.


Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it.


Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them.


Post the award on my blog.


These are the five people that I would like to give this award to:



Emma - Lady & the Stamp
Jo - Escape to the Craft Room
Tess - Crafty Tess
Janet - 2pDesigns
Colleen - Colleen's Card Creations

Since starting this post I have also been sent this award by Caroline of CaroLines Creative Stamps so thank you very much! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award and thanks for choosing me as one of your 5, I'm delighted :D Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jocelyn, congratulations on your award! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your 5. I am honoured! Now I just have to figure out how to upload it and pass it on!!

    ReplyDelete