Followers

Sunday 10 June 2012

Beautiful Ballerinas


Our challenge this week is Beautiful Ballerinas at CD Sunday.

I've used Backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Ivory Cats CD. The Bluebell wood photo is my own that I took a few weeks back while out walking with friends. 


I've had a busy weekend at the wedding of the friends that we went on the bluebell walk with but I'm back to add a few more details about my card. 


The ballerinas are a Marianne die, one of which I cut out of a sheet of double sided sticky and covered with glitter to give an ethereal look.  The punched out bluebells were made using a small bell shaped punch.


Where will your ballerinas be dancing this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, I love walking in a bluebell wood too, bluebells are my favourite flower. I love the idea of ballerinas dancing in the bluebells. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jocelyn. Love those ballerinas (especially the glittery one - very clever) and your beautiful photo makes a fab central image.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocelyn. I love your photo. I like using own photos too when I get the chance. Lovely card.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete