Followers

Sunday 30 September 2018

Autumn Days



This is a lovely challenge for this time of year just as all the leaves on the trees are turning and putting on a wonderful show. Jane has chosen this theme for us.

I used the Fairyopolis CD from Crafter's Companion for my card. I printed out a sheet from the decoupage section for this lovely fairy image and used glue gel to layer all the pieces as there are lots of layers and I didn't want it to get too high. I matted the image onto chocolate card from Creative Crafting World and did the same with the backing paper. I then used a leaf die from Crafter's Companion for the leaves and then passed them through an embossing folder to get some veins on the leaves. I rubbed these lightly with metallic coloured waxes (I've had these for years and originally got them from QVC back in the day). I finished off my card with some frosted berries on wire stems that I got very cheaply on the internet last year.

For all the details of how to enter visit our blog - CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful seasonal card Jocelyn, love the flower fairies, your card shows it off beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so much I love about your card Jocelyn I don't know where to start! A great image and even in a photo I can see that it's decoupaged. I like your idea of embossing the leaf die cuts and those frosted berries are gorgeous!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pamela! Your card is gorgeous. I love decoupage, it's one of my favourite techniques. Your leaves and berries are beautiful additions and your layout is lovely too.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly beautiful card, love your image

    ReplyDelete