Followers

Sunday 14 October 2018

Off the cutting room floor

Carol has chosen this exciting theme which challenges us to use things we already have printed off and possibly left over from a previous project. 

For all the details of how to enter visit our blog - CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

I struggled with this at first but then came across this lovely image which comes from the Verity Rose CD by Crafter's Companion. The blue spotty paper is also on this CD. I had printed out a whole sheet of toppers for a card I made some while ago and thought it would go perfectly with the sunflower backing paper from Popcorn the Bear CD also by Crafter's Companion. This particular backing paper is one of my all time favourites. I took a piece of plain blue card and embossed this with flowers and attached my main image. The sunflower buttons are from a collection I bought when Dawn Bibby used to be on QVC which just goes to show that if we keep things for long enough they will come in handy.


There have been lots of lovely sunflowers about this summer and here are some more. 


6 comments:

  1. Love this card, you used at least two pieces from one of my favourite CDS,
    Yes it’s amazing how long we keep things just in case we might be able to use them,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card from the left over papers and images Jocelyn, love the sunflower paper and buttons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocelyn you sound like me for keeping things for ages. Love this card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jocelyn, I love your card, I'm not familiar with this particular cd. Sunflowers are such cheerful flowers. I love your layout, combination of papers and the fab embossing.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love sunflowers and the paper and embellishments you've used are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of leftovers for a lovely card.
    Carol
    xx.

    ReplyDelete