Followers

Sunday 25 November 2018

Blue and White

This week we have a blue and white theme from Margaret.



I already had this image from Bebunni Baby CD from Crafter's Companion printed out and thought it would make a lovely new baby card for a friend. 

I used a Martha Stewart punch to thread the satin ribbon through and then added a bow. I used two different shades of blue card for mounting the backing paper and main image and added a light blue foiled paper to the side panel.

I also printed out an insert with verse from the CD for the inside. 



For all the details of how to enter visit our blog - CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great card Jocelyn. This is a lovely image. I don't have the Bebunni Baby CD because I don't know anyone with or having new babies. The insert verse is lovely too.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect baby card in gorgeous shades of blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Perfect card to welcome a baby boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love your design and the image

    ReplyDelete