Followers

Sunday 6 January 2019

#1 Anything Goes with a CD

Happy New Year!

Here we go with the first challenge of 2019 at CD Sunday. Anything Goes so feel free to join in. We just need to know which CD you have used to create your card.


I've used a CD by Dolly Dimples Crafts called Alice in Fabulous Land. This CD allows you to design your own image using the elements on the CD and then also creates a series of matching backing papers with the same design. The die is a new one for me from a company I've not come across before called Jeanine's Art. Will definitely be ordering a few more of these!



I think the colours show up a bit better in this one. 



4 comments:

  1. Great make, could also be a New Year card, love the way you put the main element together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I like the way you only used a small part of Alice in wonderland and still be able to see that belongs to Alice. Great image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds Meg I was thinking the same re. NY card. Love the colour palette Jocelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jocelyn. I have some dies from Jeanine's Art. They are very stylish and they cut beautifully. I love anything to do with Alice in Wonderland
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete