Followers

Sunday 7 July 2019

#14 - Anything Goes using a CD

We have a new challenge and this time Carol is hosting.  I found this lovely image on Pollyanna Pickering's Countryside Collection CD from Creative Crafting World. 


I used an A5 card in steel grey. I layered the backing paper, also from the CD, onto chocolate card from Creative Crafting World. I then used a die to cut a circle from the grey card, on top of that I added another circle of white card. This die was free from a magazine Christmas 2017. I then used the patterned circle from the CD followed by the topper. The flower dies are by Tim Holtz also cut in grey. I then used a white pen to put small dots over the flower heads to reflect the one in the picture. If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD somewhere in your design and let us know which CD you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and gorgeous images in a lovely colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Jocelyn. Lovely colour tones.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete