Followers

Sunday 21 July 2019

#15 - Anything goes using a CD

It's another CD Sunday Challenge and this time Jane is hosting.  




I saw one of our wonderful followers (Meg) use this technique recently and decided to give it a go as it is a 'new to me' card design. You can find a tutorial here. I used the Mabel Lucie Attwell CD Volume 2 from Katy Sue Designs for the papers, sentiments and main image. 




If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD somewhere in your design and let us know which CD you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful make Jocelyn, it's a fun technique and a bit different, love your papers and image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and i love the technique - thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jocelyn. I might try the technique. I will admit that I am a bit of a 'square' when it comes to card shapes.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and beautiful card, I am like Carol I think I will try this shape to

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great technique Jocelyn. I admired it too when I saw it on Meg's entry. Not done this one yet. Watch this space. Great job!! W xx

    ReplyDelete