Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

#18 - Anything goes

Well here we are in September already. This year is going so quickly I wish I could slow it down a bit so that I can catch up!

The CD Sunday Plus Challenge this time is hosted by .........ME!



I have used Enchanted Dreams CD by Joanna Sheen which features the paintings of Josephine Wall. This image was taken from the Zodiac section on the CD. I used one of the zodiac dies from Crafter's Companion to cut out Pisces in silver mirri card and added some gems.


If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jocelyn, such beautiful colours and I love your embellishments.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, this is from one of my favorite CDs and its a beautiful image

    ReplyDelete