Followers

Sunday 15 September 2019

#19 - Anything Goes

It's another CD Sunday Plus Challenge and this time Carol is hosting.  




I have used 2 CDs from Joanna Sheen for this card. The backing paper is from Baby Love and the main image from House Mouse Project Book Volume One. I've added a die cut pair of scissors from Marianne and a sewing machine charm.


If you would like to join in this challenge you can find all the details of how to enter on our blog - CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog.

Our theme is Anything Goes, all we ask is that you use a CD, digi or USB somewhere in your design and let us know which one you used. You will find all the details of how to enter and play along with us over on the main blog here.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jocelyn. They are so naughty but they look so innocent.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love house mouse and this is a gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jocelyn. I love the addition of the sewing machine charm....cute! W x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Jocelyn. The house mouse images are so cute, I just wish I knew more people I could send them too!

    The addition of the die cut and charm are the perfect finishing touches.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, the soft colours are gorgeous and I love the die cut scissors and charm.

    ReplyDelete